|Zing L.L.C / Zing Networks Inc.
The following principles apply to the personally identifying information we ask for and that you provide. "Personally identifying information" is information that individually identifies you, such as your name, physical address, business type or email address. You can find more details about the data we collect on particular services by reviewing the items below
• Zingmax.com, Zingdetroit.com and the Zing Blog websites do not require any personally identifying information for general use.
• Zing collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services to our visitors and customers.
• Some of our services require you to register for an account. Zing asks you for some business or personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service and important account information. For certain services, such as our monthly billing program, we may request credit card or other payment information which we maintain in encrypted form a secure servers.
• When we require personally identifying information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it. We do not share your information with any third parties without your permission, Additional explanations are covered in . We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your personal information with us.
• We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
• We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
• We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
-We have your consent.
-We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of any Zing Website, its users or the public.
• If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
• We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which Zing or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
• We may share aggregated information with others.
• The information and links to third party sites displayed as news stories, blog posts, white papers, technical documents or linked to by any zing website are developed by people over whom Zing exercises no control. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
• Zingwebsites may present links in a format that enables us to understand whether they have been followed. We use this information to understand and improve the quality of Zing websites and services. For instance, this data helps us determine how often users are satisfied with the first result of a query and how often they proceed to later results.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com